Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of life



Has only a month until his thirteen birthday.  Does Jeremy have what it take to be a teenager? He collected  mutant amount of candy, He doesn't venture four block from his apartment, if he has to.

As He defiantly doesn't like surprised. On the other hand his friend Lizzy wasn't afraid of anything even when he might get her in trouble now and than. Jeremy's summer take an unexpected turn when an Mystery package of a wooden box he received in the mail. 

Wondering what was the writing on the box, which has a meaning the meaning of life! Jeremy was suppose to open it on his Birthday.  Problem was the key was missing, and the box was made for only a key to open it up.  So they would not ruin what was inside. 

Jeremy and Lizzy set off looking for the keys, But when on of the efforts went wrong Jeremy starts to lose hope, that he would be able to open the box. As soon as he discovers when you meet new people name Oswald and using his private limo  to deliver odd things  to strangers all over the city. There might be another way to find the meaning of life.

She has written about the lively characters,  with an surprising twist to it and thought provoking ideas, it makes the author novel and story unforgettable to read.

The story was so unforgettable to read, also my imagination was wondering what is in that mystery box.  But I still was wondering if he and Lizzy was able to find the key to open the mystery box.  

Or with his new friend was he able to find the new meaning of life as well.  Or did he find new ways for life and it's meaning. 

5 stars 

Comments

  1. Anonymous6/30/2022

    How fun! I love stories like this. Reminds me of my son. He's now 15, but I know he'd still love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great book. It would be enjoyed by my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The meaning of life always does feel like it's just barely out of reach, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richelle Milar7/01/2022

    This sounds like a really great book to read! I’m sure my kids would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose Ann Sales7/01/2022

    I’m gonna let my son see this! I’m sure he’ll love to read this awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a cute book I would want to read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a good read. I am always on the lookout for the next one to check out and this sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter has the same age. So this book can be her option for summer reading this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fun story that Had so many twist to it, that had a special meaning of life for Jeremy and Lizzy. It is a great kid book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fascinating book. Finding meaning in your life is truly what I'm here for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to read this book. Thanks for the interesting intro. This would also make a perfect gift to my teens

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous story and I would LOV to check out this book ;) I am always looking for a new good book and this is a nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home Alabama

Elke's Magic

Woman of God