Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Stay out of the kitchen


 The most delightful book that was ever written that features everyone favorite blue singer that has turned to an evangelist.

After Albertina dearest friend an business owner Mr. Mario is the proud owner of the Downtown Café,  has a heartache and losing his wife to diabetes. He has decided of his life time of love of soul food, is for good. 

As Mario vow to go healthy, both in personally also professionally as well. Tring so hard to get Albertina on board.  It quickly became clear he was looking for more than pastor support. 

While he was  undeniably romantic, Mario believes the power of the man, not god.  the only heat wasn't in the kitchen, though. Clifford was an white dj that was a fan of Albertina in the days as a blue singer.

He is now a member of her church now, he is always their when Albertina needed him. Could it be a blossoming friendship to develop into a romantic relationship of some kind. 

Caught between two difficult and different men. The pastor  also had a battle in saving his little church in the heart of  Los Angeles as a mega-church Bishop only wants the land to sit his church on. But his nephew loyalty as well. 

I love this book, the story line was amazing, I wouldn't mind reading this book again and again.  

4 star.

Comments

  1. This sounds like a great story! I like that Mr. Mario has decided to follow a healthy diet after losing his wife to diabetes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of this book. I am always telling my teens to stay out of the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a cute book! I would like to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richelle Milar6/04/2022

    This looks like a really great book! The title of this book really gets my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great read with a lot of interesting story lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The title sounds so quirky and fun. It's really attention-grabbing so that I want to get my hands on a copy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seems like an interesting book! I'll add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a wonderful book. I must add it to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I laughed at myself. You said caught between two difficult men and I thought, 'aren't all men difficult?' hahahahhaa just kidding (or am I?). :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the recommendation. I will add it to my summer reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like an interesting story to read. I will have to check it out. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  12. This seems like such a cute book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a really great book! I am going to have to look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am looking for a new book to read and this sounds like something I would enjoy. Reading is something that I wish that I had more time to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one