Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

What Alice Forgot


 Alice Love was twenty-nine, and was crazy about her husband and was pregnant with their first child. Can you image Alice's surprise when she came to on the floor of the gym Well a gym! that she hated.

As she was whisked to the hospital when she discover that her honeymoon was over.  she was in the process of getting an divorce, She had three kids and actually she was 39 years old. 

Alice had to reconstruct the whole situation for decade now, to find out if she could reconstruct her life the same way. She had to figure out why her sister would not even speak to her.

As she comes one of those skinny supper moms with really expensive clothing. Ultimately  Alice has discovered whether it's possible to start over again.

Might say that the husband had a big secret and a big little secret as well.  This is your life now what you imagined it would be ten years ago? It is  an hilarious reminder to hang on to the things that make you happy and let little annoyances go.

I love this gripping  story of a women  who wakes up with a bump on her head and no knowledge of the past ten years.  Actually observed an romantic comedy that is both  thought providing and funny.

4 stars

Comments

  1. This sounds like an interesting book, I must add it to my reading list for future reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a book my oldest daughter would enjoy reading. I may order this for her birthday next month

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book and really liked it. The author has lots of books that are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a book that I need to read. I need to know what happened to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like an interesting concept, I would love to pick it up sometime to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a really interesting read for summer. Now I need to know what happened next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read a couple of her books before and enjoyed them. This one sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an interesting title. I'm quite intrigued and would want to buy this book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richelle Milar6/07/2022

    This is such a really great and very interesting book to read! I am surely gonna check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed this book a lot when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely book! It will be our summer reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have heard of this book before, but I was not familiar with the plot. Sounds like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like an interesting book. I will have to check it out. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one