Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

my summer reading list for 2022




 Are you ready to fulfil your to-do reading summer list of good summer books.  Summer reading list of 2022  will help you find all the  amazing books to read this summer.

I had the opportunity to sit down and figure out what my summer plan are going to be.  After that i will be doing the usual things Beach day, Flea Markets, walks in the park, so much more. 

I will be making sure that I pencil in some time for my summer reading  for 2022.  Of course  I will be sharing the best books for your reading list.  I believe that anyone doesn't have the time to waste in reading best seller books that are over rated.

That's Where I step in, I have collected dozen of books that I complied suggestion of summer reads for adults.

Check out my summer reading list  of books that you might add to your  reading list. 

 


1. Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of life:

In one month Jeremy Fink will turn thirteen. But does he have what it takes to be a teenager? As he collect mutant in candy, He  won't venture  more then four blocks from his apartment if he could help it.  He definite  doesn't surprises.



2. Where she went:

Couldn't believe it has been three years since the devastating accident since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever.  Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is a rising star at Juilliard and Adam is a bona fide rock star.




3. Fresh Elastic for Stretched out moms :

Your putting some snap back into your stretched out life with a new band of hope. Sometime it's a lot tough to let go of the past, live in today and have hope for tomorrow. Especially when it comes to a lost or rebellious child. 



4. Solsbury Hill:

An grand rustic estate, an a love story of one women that was caught between two men who loved her powerfully.  Solsbury Hill brings the leniency of Catherine and Heathcliff, and the mysterious herself, into a contemporary love story that unlocks the past. 



5.Ordinary Grace:

The Twins were playing their debut season ice-cols root beers were selling out o the soda counter of Holder son's Drugstore, and Hot stuff comic books were  mainstay on every barbershop magazine rack. 


6. Misery Loves Cabernet:

Praising for a total waste of makeup, A sweet tale of the Hollywood dating scene. An Hollywood Screenwriter knows her craft  along with well written characters along with the wick sense of humor. 

Comments

  1. These are great tips to help keep on track for your summer reading. Also get yourself back on track with your reading as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm putting that Fresh Elastic book on my reading list!! That looks like a great one! :) Thank you for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a good variety there, I wish I had more time to read. I make a point to read every night but sometimes I wish I had all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where She Went, and Jeremy Fink sound like a couple of books that I could get into!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah Bures6/23/2022

    I have been trying to find a new book to read out by the pool! Summer time is the perfect time to start reading again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer is a good time for reading. This looks like a good reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reading nonstop lately! I'm already 7 books down this month alone. I'll have to check a few of these ones out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the list. Always looking for a good book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richelle Milar6/24/2022

    Such a really great list! These are all really great tips! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to begin the summer reading with Fresh Elastic for Stretched out moms! It seems to be the perfect book for me these days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melissa6/25/2022

    Thanks for all of these great summer reading ideas! I love summer, a good book and the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one