Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

five days left

 



Maria was an successful layer, a devoted wife, and  adoptive other who has recieve some scattering news of her diagnosis. Scot was an middle school teacher that was fostering an eight year old boy, while his mother's was serving a jail sentence.


So Scott and Maria have five days to say good bye to one's they love the most.   Which was through their stories.  The author  explored the limits of humans endurances of the power of relationships.  Showing that by holding on with the love is so important.  And sometime we have to let go from time to time. 


Is an heart wrenching drama about the world in which their is no answers.   The suthor continues to explore what makes a family,  What makes the bond that has been tested and the relationship  we forge change in our lives.  The novel feels the true as life was. 


Scott was having difficulties with his wife along with parneting and have emotinal time with his older children.  But it is a completting novel that is great for a great read in a book club.


It is an amazing story, that I have read.  It made me think of family, and how bonded that we are.  


3. stars

Comments

  1. This sounds like a book that will pull on my heart strings! I will have to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good book. I will have to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/15/2023

    This sounds like a book would enjoy. I’ll have to look for it on Amazon or at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richelle Milar3/16/2023

    Wow! This looks like a really great and interesting book to read! I’m gonna check this out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose Ann Sales3/16/2023

    Oh my! This sounds absolutely interesting and nice book, I’m gonna add this on my list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica3/16/2023

    I'm adding this to my must read list. It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stories about the family are always my favorite! It's a must read book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this would be a good book to read. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like a great book to read. I will have to put it on my reading list. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one