Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

ride free


 

 He was an well known polo player an the gobel face of  Ralph Lauren. Nacho dives into the world of scandel  and seduction of the Polo Seasons.  the setting of the glamours, treacherous world high  stakes polo competition.


Antonia was well known in her place  with the Del Camp Family as a bastard daughter.  It is going to take a lot longer then her skills with the horses just to within a weathy polo dynasty.  The fact is she was shuttlered around her whole life.


She has know idea what home is really is.  Until she met a man that showed her how to feel safe, to be loved, and to be free.Noni knew that she was out of your league.  After all her was the stablemaster's and she was the boss's sister.


He couldn't see the hurt in her eyes and wanted to protect her is so many ways.   He could not deny all the tension that was between them.  just them he was going to risk it all and change there relationship forever a seret.


From her past.  That made him question everything that he knew about her.   I always wonder what the polo life would look like,  I loved the story and I would understand some of the character in the story on how they were feeling. And always wanted to have someone their to protect you in some way.


3 stars



Comments

  1. This sounds like a book that would be good. I will have to keep it in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book here. I looked into more books to read this month and I found your site. I also remember a friend once recommended this book to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds compelling! I enjoy romantic novels or I have an interest in polo, therefore I added this to my spring reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richelle Milar3/10/2023

    Another great and interesting book you have here! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the book recommendation. I'm always looking for great books to read by the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The story sounds really good. I have to keep this book in mind as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always looking for new books to read and this one sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Touches3/10/2023

    This one doesn't really look like my cup of tea but that was a fun summary read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sound like an interesting reading! It's pleasant and easy to read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this would be a good book to read. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Appears there are a lot of twists and turns in this story. Very interesting romantic story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just finished reading a book and looking for something else to read. I'll have to see if I can find this book at my library.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one