Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Olive Kitteridge


 

An insight of human conditions, thier  conflicts, along with the tragidies and the joy , with all the endurances that comes along with it.


The stern, otherwise all the patient at time of perceptive and other time is was denal.  Oliver Kitteridge was an retired schoolteacher, that deplores the change of his little town of Crobsy Maine,  in the world that is round us. 


As she doesn't realizes that changes around her.  A lounge musicain haunted by is past romances. Former student who has lost the world to life.  Olive only child who felt her irrational senitivities.  Her husband henry who has found his loyality in his marriage.  It was a blessing but a curse as well.


As the townspeople grapple about the problems that were mild and dire.  Olive brought deeper into her understanding of herself and her live as well.  Sometimes it could be painful, but it is always the ruthiful honesty comes out.


I loved this story, and I do understand how she feels.    Sometimes you have to go through the pain to understand  your inter self, Then you would feel the positive  vibs  come through.


3 stars

Comments

  1. I will keep this book in mind. It sounds like one I would enjoy to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joline3/06/2023

    The characters sound interesting. Another book to put in my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/06/2023

    It's been a while since I have curled up with a good book. Thanks for the review -this one sounds interesting. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/06/2023

    This sounds like good read! I was needing some good recommendations lately, so thank you for that! Thanks for sharing!

    -Whitney Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds interesting. I hadn't heard of it before. It sounds like a quick entertaining read

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always looking for new books to read. This sounds like one I would enjoy. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica3/06/2023

    I didn't know this was a book. I think I remember it being a movie or maybe a short tv show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter is always on the hunt for new books. I'll have to tell her about this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richelle Milar3/07/2023

    Wow! This looks like a really great and amazing book that I must read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carmen3/07/2023

    Yes, sometimes we do have to endure some pain to realize what peace is or what we will or won't tolerate. This book seems like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a very interesting book, but it has many issues to be settled. A great book to develop oneself! I'll definitely get my copy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving the sound of this book and am always looking for a new good book to read! Thank you for sharing this one ;) Will add to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This seems like it would be an interesting slice of life kind of read!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This appears to be a very interesting read. Will look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This seems like a good read. I will definitely add this to my "need to read" list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't like when people suffer or feel pain. But this one sounds like an interesting story!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like a great book to read. Spring break is coming up and I'm going to go pick up some new books from the library. I'll have to see if they have this one so that I can read it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Trials make us a stronger person. I will have to check that book out. Sounds like a good read. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  19. it sounds like a great book to read. I have to check it out. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one