How to Organized your Book Blog



Tips on how to organized a book blog to be successful too.
Book Blog



You are wanted to start a book blog,  you don't know where to begin.    I will be sharing some tips on how to start a book blog,  some steps to help you Organizes your book blog in a way to be successful.  Asked these questions:


1. Are you an organized blogger?

2. I am a  mood blogger?


Are you an organized Blogger?


I can relate to many bloggers they are organized.  There might be millions of us blogger don't have tons of spreadsheets or million of the to-do list that is around them.    Not having a set schedule for writing posts or even blog hopping too.   This is the main quality that I have.




I am a mood Blogger?


I mean is many bloggers are mood readers Right. Churning out genuine and awesome content. Pushing myself to follow a schedule, starts killing my blogging mojo, which I don't want this happen at this moment.


That being said!   Being a blogger can not be so disorganized.  Tracking what we have read. Making sure that we are not drowning the land of not writing and posting content, takes some effect to do.

Sharing tips to help you figure out the blogging schedule that works for you.






Figuring out how many posts that you are wanting to publish:


It takes me a little time to read a book.  I didn't want to burn myself out on reading.  So I decided to post only two times per week.


Laura JL Book of Thought is mainly a book blog.  So that I know one of the posts should be a book review.   So the other post could be a Booklist list, How to a tutorial, Etc.  It depends on my mood.


Figuring out your mood, which is time-based:


I like to read before I start work each day.  Sometimes I like to read in front of the tv.  I know that I am more productive right after the dishes are done.


I find myself writing so slowly, It takes me days to write one completed draft.  It depends on how my creative juices are flowing.  I take three days.   The time between reading and blog hopping too.


But how do I use the rest of my day? When my mood is up! Also my schedule.  Knowing that I am taking a Creative writing class soon


Figuring out what method to know what book to read next:



You might say that the clock is clicking.   I don't want to waste any time deciding what book I'm going to be reading next.


oh! wait, just one spreadsheet.  that is great. which is updated daily.   For my ARCs and my review copies. I know these should be prioritized and I try my hardest to follow the list by release date.


It is kind of hard if you don't have anything to review.  So I've been sharing my bookshelf for some time now.  Sometimes a book is calling me, it depends on my mood.


I don't follow any rules Or have a strict schedule I just blog the way that I want to and have fun with it.

Related Posts

Comments