The cupcake Queen




Discovering her parents where separated,and leaving her father behind, to discover a new relationship.




The Cupcake Queen: Finding out her parents were separated.  2009 United States Dutton Children's Book Pg242.

The First words:  The Fact that I wasn't that Surprised.

Premise/ Plot:  Her mother decided to ditch Manhattan to start her very own Cupcakes shop.  Penny had to leave her childhood friends and the big city comforts.  And the biggest thing was leaving her father behind.

Which wasn't enough the popular crowd was not expecting a country girl, might have something to do with it.  Discovering love with her Dreamy. Finding her passion in art.   I had this dream of making it in the city.  Settling in her new life.  Wondering if she is falling in love with hog's hollow?

My thoughts:

I always wanted to discover my dreams, of being a successful person living in the big city of Manhattan,  my passion for writing, sharing my story with others,  To be able to make it in the city. Settling into my new life.  Wondering if I fall in love with New York?

So enjoyable to read.  It reminded me of the dreams that I had.   I always leave my dreams through the eye of a book.   

4 Starts:  It was enjoyable to read.  It was well written by the author. 


Related Posts

Comments