This Girl





New twisted in the romance of a love story.




This Girl:   A new twist in the romance of a love story. 2013 New Atria Paperback edition

The First Words:   Life-Changing Events

Premise/ Plot:   Bestseller series that brought her readers to their knees.  The whirlwind of love, passion, and a lot of headaches.   Will's and Lynn's love manages all the troubles of being young and married now.   As they begin to feel safe in their union.  As much as Lynn relishes their new life together, She wanted to learn everything that she needs to know about her husband.

He makes it so clear of his painful memories are going to stay where they belong.  But he couldn't resist the plea of his wife to start to untangle his side of the story.  His the first time he most likely had his intimate thoughts.

I was reminded of when I was married, as I shared my heartful thoughts, and feeling to my wonderful husband that I wanted to everything about me.  As I made it clear of my painful memories to be left where they are.   I wanted to marry, and be loved, without the heartache that goes along with it.

 I will rate this a 5 Stars,  It was one of the best books that I have ever read.  It was so enjoyable and it brought me to my knees, and the story reminded me of the twisted relationship that I was in my lifetime.   would share it with others.

Related Posts

Comments