The Perfect couple



A perfect wedding with a twisted of a shocking discovering that nothing is ever as good as it seems.
A novel



  The Perfect Couple:  A perfect wedding with a twist of a shocking discovery that nothing is ever as good as it seems. Little Brown and Company Hachette Book Group. First edition in 2018. 471 pages. (Source Personal library), (A Novel) Best Selling Author.

The First word: A phone call

Premise/Plot:  The Perfect Couple: This is a novel about the perfect wedding with a twist of a shocking discovery that nothing is ever as good to know.  With the picture of this lovely wedding that was promised to his bride-to-be.   The framework of the story was simple with a little twisted to it.   A memorable one but for the wrong reason.  They discover a body in Nantucket harbor one hour before the ceremony was supposed to begin.  He declared everyone in the wedding party a suspect. He found himself questioning the wedding party with the Famous mystery novelist writer's mother.  When they discover the wedding as a minefield. Then wonder if there is no perfect couple.

My Thoughts:  I discovered that I am not this perfect person as a kid.  I loved reading novels about all of nature,  discovering nothing is ever good to know.   I will hold on to the memories of finding this perfect person for me.  I thought an adult find reading books more enjoyable.  This primary author is writing for a primary adult.  Mature and older adults could read this.  The subject matter and language make it enjoyable to read.

I would properly say there is no sense of a perfect couple or person. The writing of this author has made it clear with a little twist to it.  What keeps you reading to discover what is perfect couple or person would be.

 I rate this book a 5 Star:

It was the Best book that I have ever read, I would read it again,  and best of all I would share this with others.






Related Posts

Comments