White Chocolate Moments

A contemprary Store of reconciliation family and new  love.
Cristian Fiction


White Chocolate Moments: A contemporary story of Reconciliation, Family, and true love. 2007 Harvest House Publishers. Pages 359.

The First Word:   Will Quinn and Auston be at Grandpa's

Premise/Plot:

After she lost her parents, The best thing that could have happened Arcane would live with her Grandfather.  She was feeling a lot of hurt and betrayed,  She wanted to leave as soon as she turned 18. 

Living with her girlfriend, she worked so hard and found a sense of accomplishment in her labor that she hasn't known. 

She carried the biggest hole in her heart, she couldn't find anything to fill it.   She couldn't see her grandfather again. Or even changing her grandfather's life. Lead to a change in her own she never dreamed of.  NO one but two new love ever could. 

My thoughts:

I could relate to this character.  I had the biggest hole in my heart, it was difficult to fill it.  I always wanted my mother's love.  She was interested in converting everyone she could see into a dream of being resurrected into this new world with a way of life. 

Recognize that family should stick together, be able to reconcile with family members instead of being with your new love. 


I rate this 4 stars:


It was an enjoyable book to read, I would recommend this book to be for young women and Grandfathers as a christen fiction.

Related Posts

Comments