How Planning Save Me Time And Energy Within My Week



 Time is precious these days. Everyone seems to want it; it seems like there is not enough of it to go around. Many of us are running between what they have to do, also fitting in a meeting or too in the mixes.

Wondering if there is more time that we can get. Are there any extra hours that we can squeeze out of our day or even within our week?

I don't know about you. The reality of time never becomes as clear when you start your own blog or business. With all the times that you have to do and the ideas that are churning in your head.

You want to turn it off sometimes, what does this mean? Your to-do this is growing at a pace like weed would be. It is so easy to push the necessary thing that you want to do by the way side.

I found it best to create a schedule the provided me with the structure that gave me the duality view of my time. I will be able to get more done within my day. Which eliminating all the stress in my life.

There are two main areas that I like to create a schedule around my meals prep time and even my blogging time as well.

I encourage myself to sit down on a Sunday and plan my meals that I have created my weekly schedule with meals. That I will be prepping for. Creating a schedule for writing content for my blog, also planning, products I want to do.

With the chances of not planning ahead. And you find that you had laundry to do, you haven't had the opportunity to go grocery shopping. You haven't been able to write this wonderful blog post. Or you haven't had the opportunity to work on what you wanted to do.

Instead of going through the drive through to pick up unhealthy food to feed their family. Which can be a little costly. The simple solution is by meal planning, creating healthy food for your family to enjoy.

For your blog, it is so simple, by creating goals that are simple to achieve, an accountability partner is central.

Working smarter on your blog is not harder, and have the tools that are practical to use to see the growth.

It takes a little planning ahead, can save you a whole lot of time and energy, it will reduce the stress. It gives you the structure that you need to do things that you are wanting to do.

I challenge you to plan a simple schedule for your week, see how it feels. Guarantee the time you are going to be saving and your energy will increase, you will be able to focus on things you want to do.

Comments

  1. It is very important to create a schedule to help guide how you spend your time throughout the day, especially when there is a lot on your plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to be a better planner for sure. I'm very disorganized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richelle Milar5/31/2022

    Having a planner for a week is very important and effective to save time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I accept your challenge. I will make a plan next week and I'll see how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finding the balance in blogging life also with family life is so important. By making that plan it keeps you on track with what you have to do when you have a full plate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a working parent, I too have a lot of things to do and planning my tasks is really a big help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do meal planning too. I never looked back since I started. I have a calendar to plan my to-do things blog related as well. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great strategy! Work smarter, not harder! Good to remember.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

The Affair

The Thief

The Cobra's Song