Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

The Affair


 

It was on March 1997 when a woman  was find behind the bar with her throat cut, in Carter Crossing, Mississippi. Just down the road there  was a big armybase. so is the Murder  a local guy or was it a solidar?

Jack  Reacher is still  a major in the milliry police  is sent in under cover. To he surprise the county sherriff was an  former US Marine.  Was just this stunning and beautiful woman.  Has her investingation is going nowhere.

Is the Petagen snow balling her? Or she doesn't want to find the killer? This marks a turning point in Jack Reacher career.  He is wanting  army just like the army is wanting?  Will he  able to live for himself?

So if he is still waning it? Or can the Army able to live with him?

4 Stars

Comments

  1. This sounds like a good book. I must add this to my reading list for future reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a book that will keep me reading. I love mysteries like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie Gizelle10/09/2023

    Murder mysteries are entertaining for all the twists and suspense - interesting story here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Jack Reacher novels and this looks like another good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good thriller novel! I am adding this to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Jack Reacher series, be it the books or the live-action!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I need to know the answers to the questions. This is a book to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds interesting and I hope they make it into a TV series. I think it would do well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ryan Escat10/10/2023

    What a really nice book to read! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nikki Wayne10/10/2023

    Wow! This is a really great and interesting book that I need to check out! Thanks for sharing this with us

    ReplyDelete
  11. This novel looks like it starts off really strong, would love to give it a read and figure out whodunnit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is interesting. Will definitely check this out. I am just getting started reading thrillers and mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's an interesting book. It's on my list now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds interesting, this week I will share it and suggest it in my book club!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like quite an intense book. I like a good mystery/thriller!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zab Zaria10/10/2023

    I will add this book to my list! Thank you so much for sharing and recommending it

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love a good thriller. I will have to check this one out. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one