Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

I'm hooked on Susan Mallery


 

I was talking with a friend of mine, and she asked me if I have every read the Susan Mallery collection. I mentioned to her I haven't.   She said your missing out.  I was so excited to take the time read them.

She offer me a copy .  I've been reading  The Sister's effect.  I love it  The story is so  beautiful and it is one of the perfect books for a beach read.


It brings readers emotinally and witty with an heartful story the explores of an broken family complex.


Dana vows  never put herself in the mercy of a powerful man.  As she become an deputy so that she can take care of her self and the ones that she loves.


Wedding Bell's are ringing. Her triplet sisiter are engage even thier mother has an active love life then she does. Determind to start a new life.

I'm so excited to read this collection of books, I love this author she is one of the best writer  came across.  She is known as a best selling author.  She has written a few more books in her collection, I was just able to mention a few Here.  

So happy reading. 

Comments

  1. I think I have read a lot of her books. Not this many though. I'll have to check out the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never her of Susan Mallery before but I think I would like her books. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has a lot of good titles that I need to look at. This sounds like an author that I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read any of her books! They sound very good, and it is nice to know there is a selection of titles to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LaToyia Dean-Dennis9/11/2023

    These sound like grrat reads. I love getting ideas for good books. I am a reader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. our passion for Susan Mallery's work shines through, and it's contagious! I'm now hooked on her novels too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this blog on the books from this author. I love the color in all of the book covers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richelle Milar9/12/2023

    I haven’t read any of her books but I’m surely gonna check these out! I love those good titles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard of Susan Mallery before but have never read any of her books. Maybe I'll grab a few now since reading your post. Her novels sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited to finish my first book that I am currently reading, I love this author, her stories along with her writting is amazing, I can;t wait to read more novels from her. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zab Zaria9/12/2023


    These would be good books to read. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ALthough I am an avid reader but I havent read Susan Mallery books. I have 18 books to finish by the end of this month and then I will get them. Thanks for the recoomendation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You made me so curious! I neeed to read Susan Mallery's books for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have not read Susan Mallery books yet though I have had a couple i planned to so maybe soon..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read any of her books. I will have to check the city library if they have one. Thanks for the rec! =LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one