Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Can you keep a secret


 

I just met this amazing Emma that has a huge heart a irrepressable spirit has a little secerts.  Secrets from her Boyfriend. She always thought connor looked like Ken. Just like Barbie and Ken. she also has secerts she kept from her mother. 

As She Lost her virginity,  in the spare bedroom along with Danny. As mom and dad were down stairs watching Benhur.  These secrets she could not share with amyone in the whole world.   She had no clue what Nato stands for. 

She had know idea what it was all about.   As she spilled them all to someone  stranger on a plane.  but she thought he was a stranger.  Until Emma comes faces to faces with Jack harper a CEO of  a elusive company,  a man  who knows every single details about her. 

Since it is monday morning Emma office was buzzing around the arrive of Jack Harper. But things could not have gotten worse, could it be. 

If you are the kind of person that laught out loud  in a public setting.  Be sure to pick up a copy it is going to be your new best freind.  

4Stars

Comments

  1. No sure if this is a book for me but I will take another look and consider it. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so interesting. I love a book about secrets. I'm going to have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janeane Davis9/13/2023

    This certainly sounds like a book full of twists and turns. I definitely would not want to be in this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to read Sophie Kinsella books all the time. This sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always refreshing to read book reviews and get insights into what makes a story captivating. Your review has given me a better understanding of the book,.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is on my TBR for this month, thanks for the review, now I know what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha9/14/2023

    Thank you so much for the thorough review of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting book! I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zab Zaria9/14/2023


    I think this would be a good book to read. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could see this drama turning comical, might have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like an interesting book. I will recommend it to my niece. She's always looking for new books

    ReplyDelete
  12. If it is an out loud funny book I would probably love it. Do they have an audiobook of it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gervin Khan9/15/2023

    What an interesting book! I’m looking forward to read this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This book sounds so good, It has alot of twist and turn in it. I just added it to my summer reading list. thanks for recommending it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i do enjoy Kinsella's writing so will look for this book

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marie Gizelle9/18/2023

    That's kinda intriguing, how a stranger would know of another person's stories...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one