Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Die Trying




A Riveting thriller... Taut, evocative prose it's a winner.  When a Woman is kidnapped off a Chicago street in Broad daylight. Jack was a the wrong place at the wrong time. He's  kidnapped with her.  Along with being handcuffed together and  racing across America .

Toward an unknown destination, They're  at the mercy of a group of men that were demanding an impossible ransom.  Because Jack female companion is worth more than the imagine .  Now  He need to save them both- from the inside out- or from die trying.

It take a lot of practice and confident for them  to be stopped at Jun point and hustle them to the same sedan.  As Reacher and the women were switched into a second vehicle, and were hauled away. Dentist  bound and gaggle them inside of his car.

With the woman possessions along with  two gallons of gasoline.  along with a burning match.  the FBI desperate to get the woman out.  A special agent  from the Chicago office, Because the FBI always take care of there own.

Because this woman is no other an agent.  Jack and this woman take forces against seemingly hopeless odds. To outwit there captor and escape.  but there is a twist to it.  The FBI think it was Jack as the kidnapper.  

So when the close in, The bureau snippers will be shooting to kill.    I was engrossed thoroughly told by an author that does not miss a beat.  A tense, action packed adventure Jack is not merely a terrific hero, he sets a new standard for his adventure.


4 stars.
 

Comments

  1. Oooh, I love Jack Reacher books. Was not aware there was a new one so thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/04/2023

    This sounds like a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good thriller! This sounds quite riveting. I used to read thrillers all the time and it is a treat to find a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love books full of adventures! I will love this book for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a gripping story! I love a good thriller

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richelle Milar9/05/2023

    This looks like a really great and interesting book to read! Thanks for sharing this with us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your insights into the book's plot and characters are really well articulated. It's clear you has a deep appreciation for the thriller genre. I'm definitely adding this book to my reading list thanks to her review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like an amazing read. I have to put this one on my reading list for future reads thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jack Reacher books are really good but I was not aware of this. This one sounds good, will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zab Zaria9/05/2023

    I think this would be a good book to read. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading a good thriller. I even like watching a good thriller. This books sounds exciting. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  12. been a long time since i read a thriller.. and i have not read this author from what i can recall

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marie Gizelle9/08/2023

    What a twist! Poor Jack! I would want to know how it ended!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This does sound like a thriller! I will have to read this one. I have heard of this series.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous3/06/2024

    I'm all about a good thriller! I could definitely curl up with this book, some coffee and get my read on!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am always on the hunt for a good thriller and this is right up my alley! I am totally into books that draw me in and this already is!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an interesting title for the book. I need to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love a good against-all-odds survival story. I will check in the local bookstore if they have a book - "Die Trying"

    ReplyDelete
  19. The storyline is tense and exciting. I like thriller types of stories.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Jack Reacher TV show/films. I should read Die Trying!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am adding this book to my list! It looks like this would be a great book to read. I can't wait to start!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The storyline you've described is exactly the type of thriller I love getting lost in. The tension, the unexpected alliances, and the constant sense of urgency seem to weave together into an unforgettable adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  23. havent read Lee Child's books but do want to watch the Jack Reacher show. maybe will read before i watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. The review's praise for the fast-paced plot and intriguing character development in "Die Trying" by Lee Child has piqued my curiosity. I look forward to diving into this thrilling novel and experiencing the action-packed story for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am a HUGE fan of Jack Reacher and I will definitely be adding this gem of a book to my must reads! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have never tried to read any of his book and this one sounds interesting. I will check this out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one