Like water for chocolate



magical, uttering charming, earthly, This is the tale of a family life living in Mexico of the turn of a century.  It became a bestseller phenomena that has a winning twist of blending poignant romance, with a bittersweet wit.

This was a bestseller in Mexico and in the America for almost two years.  It is a romance, poignant tale, touch with a magical moment, along with the bitterness wit, and the earthiness and their recipes.

A feast of a novel.  It relates to a beautiful history  of the all the female Delagarza family. Tata was the youngest daughter  of the house, was forbidden  to marry.  Her culture state that she need to stay home to take care of her mother upon her death.

But Tata  falls in love with Pedro. He was seduce  by the magical food she cooks. So in the desperation He marries her sister Rosaura, so he could stay closer to her.

So Tata and Pedro are focus on circle each other uncommuted passion. only the freakish chain of targets, with the bad luck, and the fate the reunited against all odds.

As I was reading this amazing story, All the recipes that sounded so delicious. and the smell of the amazing food, being prepared, made my  mouth water.   I just couldn't put this book down, 

4 stars 


Comments

  1. This sounds like an interesting romance novel! Does the book include the recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. I would love to read this! It sounds like an amazing book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great book. I'll have to be sure to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great read! Thanks for the recommendation, I will pick up a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such an amazing read, I have to check out this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/04/2022

    This sounds like a pretty amazing read, I would love to check out this book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this sounds super interesting. Definitely intrigued by the Tata/Pedro/Rosaura triangle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, it was one of the best book that I every read. I loved all the recipe that goes along with their story. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! I would like to read! Sounds interesting and my type of book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a book my sister would absolutely love to read. I'm not really into romance novels, but I think they'll make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This seems like such an interesting book! I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read this book many years ago. I would love to re-read it sometime. I remember really enjoying it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like my kind of book! That was a wonderful review, and I'm looking forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw! Sounds like such a great book! I will have to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

The Affair

The Thief

The Cobra's Song