Latte daze


Seeing Maya ex-boyfriend propose to their Roommate Jen as their apartment was turned into wedding central. If it was awful enough, Then Jen mom decided to move in to help with the planning of the wedding. 

Maya's relationship started to be get crazy at some point,  Her genius brother and sister in law announce that she is pregnant. Toping it off, Could I be in love with Jack? Who would need a coffee break at some point. 

A fun lighthearted novel for teens moves with strong characters, with a lot of humor, which promotes the trust in god. 

Amazing read, that wanted me to go to starbursts for a latte,  I agree that it had a lot of in consistency within the story.  The  secret romance along with surprise twisted that ended at some point.

There were a few time that I had to catch my breath with all the surprises.  but a lot of the  those spins and trick that doesn't make the book such a fun read.  the character make this book so special.

Along with the interties, along with the flaws and all the quirks make it so real like paper and ink that make it so real.  Each character had the potential to teach us something special.  Like teaching us about life lessons, and be a better person as well. 

3 Stars



Comments

  1. This sounds like a fun book to read. I will have to add it to my list. I love the lighthearted reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book has a good story. I will have to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun and entertaining read! I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to improve myself during this life. And I like books that bring something good in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5/10/2022

    Wow! This looks like a really great and amazing book to read! Im gonna check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun read for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie C5/10/2022

    This sounds like a book that would be able to keep interest with all the twists and turns

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/10/2022

    It's been long I haven't read a romantic novel! This one sounds nice to me, will check it out :)

    Everything Enchanting <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a great book to read. I have been doing a lot of reading lately. I'll have to pick this one up and see if I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a great book to read. I just finished a book and was looking for something else to read. I'll have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a great book, It want me to purchase a latte and think about all the life lesson I went through to become the better person that I am today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a very interesting book to read, I need to pick up a copy of this book

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that this book teaches life lessons. I think it would be such a fun book to read.-LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting sounding book. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

The Affair

The Thief

The Cobra's Song