Can I Get An Amen Again

 


About an Brown-eye Man who recently was an widow Gena Boudrea was just about to give up motherhood.  Until a precociousteenager is tries to set up Gena ended up with a single father Nathan.

So a star of a reality  dating cooking showup with by a creative director justin to there surprise it became a hit. The only thing that could stop the show is the bachlor Marko was growing attraction justine feels for him.

The reel thing, by kim revealed what can happen when faith and fate run their course. To thier surprise that money comes between charlimea and her exstange husband. Natlie had promise to you? Sometime vention is the best way to save an marriage.  

So the oak Red Mother just might have the answer to Sam and Charlimea prayers. When Dr. Tablot arrive in Oak Red, Georgia was the last thing that was on her mind was romances. Until she had the opportunity to meet Marcus.

She was wondering if he was going to break her heart in some kind of way.  Or was it like her ex had done to her.  Finding the way for her to trust him again.  And knowing that a change is coming soon.

I love this story, it reminds me of attending church, and seeing all the young girls  having the interest of dating among the men of the church , with a twist as well.  As all the authors of the story have written a squel  as they reunit woth each other.  

4 stars.


Related Posts

Comments

  1. Amazing story, i will be place it on my reading list for furture reads. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not religious so I don't go to church, but I would still read this! It sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting even though this is not typically the type of book I go to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a really interesting read, thanks for sharing this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a pleasant and easy to read story. It's definitely my type!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richelle Milar10/04/2022

    This looks like a really great and interesting read! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seems like it would be an interesting and wholesome read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this looks like a good read. Normally, not my genre, but I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like a fun and interesting story. I will have to check it out. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  10. THis sounds like an interesting book to read. I miss being a part of the church but my work schedule makes it hard. Plus, being immunocompromised, I tend to stay away from crowds. If I remember, Ill watch it online.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the title! This sounds like a fun book to read. I hadn't heard of this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10/05/2022

    Sounds like an interesting read, love it! Great review, hun 👌🏻

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.