Days of God

Seeing with breautiful and breathtaking women  that was born into privilege that has inherted gold.  Seeing that Angus was captured with Edliean. Edlieen represent of everything that Angus depesire.

She still was sizzling to him.  It was so hard for Angus to hide his feelings she was rejecting him.  Wich left in wounded and betrayied.  Edliean  was tring so hard to reclain the gold that she inherted from her father. 

She felt haunted and tears of convience toward him to put his pride behind him. So when Angus tried to intrvene, he was called an kidnapper, and a theft.  He wanted to avoid all of this and being prosecuted. He had to escape with Edliean to America.

They become overcoming all the obstacles of a man as he claims the gold for himself and his pursues them. It doesn't matter how many attempts to keep them apart,  They both fall in love  that is wild and free. As the land itself.

I REally enjoyed the story, It reminded me of an old fashion love story. But in some parts of the book it needed a little pick me up.   An author that I never read any of her books, But I found that her writing is not up to her age. 

The plot of the story is more that normal events instead of a romance twist of something in that text. 

3 star

Related Posts

Comments

  1. It sounds so amazing, I must add it to my reading list thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been a big fan of romance but this one sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting! I love going through reviews before I actually start reading a book. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like an interesting read. Thank you for sharing your review. Happy to know that you enjoyed the story. Will definitely check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like an intriguing book. I'm sure I'd enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds really interesting, thanks for sharing your review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book will be perfect for a cold winter day. That is the best time to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monica Simpson10/12/2022

    I appreciate your honest review. I don't typically read romance but I might give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been looking for more books to add to my list. I love reading and have finally made it a priority so I am going through them fast! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a great book. I've never heard of it before, I'll be looking for this one to add to my to be read list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Richelle Milar10/13/2022

    This sounds like a really interesting and great book to read! I’m surely going to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rose Ann Sales10/13/2022

    This is a really great read! Can’t wait to check this out. Thanks for your honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kind of reminds me of Wuthering Heights meets Jayne Eyre.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice review! Sounds like a book my book club would enjoy! I'll keep it in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10/13/2022

    Sounds like a lovely story, would love to read it someday 🙂

    Everything Enchanting❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sound the perfect reading during my holiday vacation. A good book near the fire place!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This does sound like a good romance book with a twist. I'll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like an intriguing read for sure and will add it to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.