Love in the villa




 A young woman has taken an romantic trip to Verona Italy, after a breakup , As she realizes that the villa that she rented was double books as she had to share her vacation with a British man.

It has a charming along with a simplified plot, that is an romantic delightful comedy/  I thought of this a quickly  romantic film, that has two television networks  will soon be comparative non other than Netflix.

Julia was finally taking her trip to Verona.  this is a trip that she was planning for a very long time.  She was so happy to spend it with someone  that met so much to her.  She was able to plan out the whole trip, including scheduling their lunches, and dinner for the entire trip.

Unfortunately she realized that her plans did not go that way. Suddenly she found herself alone in Verona. So she thought.  The villa that she rented was occupied with an romantic younger man. 

He stated to her that He didn't have any intention of leaving.   Which found herself, in a way of learning about herself and letting go from time to time. 

As you watch it  you will be loosing yourself in the romantic love story that was light hearted and it didn't take itself to seriously. So importantly it is about there chemistry between the British man and her.   the was so hard to see and deny.

5 stars. 

Related Posts

Comments

  1. Sounds like a cute movie. I may have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing love story that has a romantic twist to it. You have to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love romantic stories. I will keep this book in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica Simpson10/06/2022

    I love a good light romantic story. I need to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie is waiting me in my List on Netflix! I will definitely watch it after your review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This might be a short story but it would make a great movie! I would watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky Julia for find a handsome British man renting the same villa! This sounds like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being a young woman and in Italy... alright, you've got my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richelle Milar10/07/2022

    This is such a really nice and interesting book to read! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these types of romance comedy books. Would make a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marie Gizelle10/09/2022

    I love this kinds of stories with unexpected twists...and interracial characters. Thanks for recommending.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read a romance novel in some time. It sounds like a fun book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.