Secrets of a shoe addict


 

Did you know a woman has a secret? But there is one question is.  How far would she go to keep it a secret?  Abby never wanted anyone to know about her shady past.  After all she is the wife of a minister now is living the life, until someone in her past showed up. 


That had black mail in their minds. Tiffany never dreamed of finding herself with an new designer sunglasses on credit card debet from mad moment of a shopping spree. She is an upscaled wife in this perfect wife, right?


Loreen never ment to hire a male prositute in Las Vegas.  All it was a big , stupid, and exspensive misunderstanding.  Might say that Abby, Loreen , Tiffany need thousand of dollar fast.  Sandra had this prefect idea.  It is fast,and easy, also legal as well.


The Secret of keeping the shoe addiction alive.  This is an perfect plan.  These three different women bonded  when they found themselves  in more the one kind of trouble.  this is the kind of story  that has a secret and can the in's and out's of it.


All about the friendship,kids, revenges, affairs and more about all the love they can give. 


3 stars.

Related Posts

Comments

  1. I remember reading this a long time ago. I thought it was a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a shoe addict I feel like i need to read this even though you only gave it 3 stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting read! I bet my daughters would enjoy reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the kind of book I love. Must read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richelle Milar2/02/2023

    This sounds like a really great and interesting book to read. Thanks for sharing this with us can’t wait to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is an amazing story that iz ever read. it was so funny that i wanted to read it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica2/02/2023

    I like the sound of this book! Sometimes I need a fun read like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Princess Q2/02/2023

    This sounds interesting! I wonder how the three women in the story would go about their shoe addiction plan, and how it would turn out in the end. I'll definitely purchase this book and find out for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an interesting read for sure and may have to add this one to my wish list! Thank you for suggesting ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.