The High Tide Club

 


New the love, the old secrets, with the kind of friendships trenscends generations.  Josephine a nineteen year old heriess. Has summon  brooke to her 20,000 acre home in the Talisa Island. Brooke was puzzled.  


Everyone of the south knew about the Milliondollar Mistress of Talisa. But Brooke has not met her. Josephine wanted to talk to her about an important legal matter.  Since Brooke was an attornery. Brooke knew that Mrs. Warrick has been a long time client of her's At the Atlanta firm.


Over several meetings, Josephine spinoff of old friendships, secrets,betrayal of an unsolve, murder.  She has consider hiring her on rwo conditions to prefect her island and her legency from those that will despoil her land. To help her make amends with her heir of long dead woman who where a very close friends.


The girls of the High Tide Club. Those that were named, of thier skinny dipping adventure. So when Josephines pass away with her secret intact.  Brooke in charge of calling josephine friends that bring them together on Tasla an reunion of a women that she has never met.


A complelling and witty tale of Romance and friendship that is renews.  Justice was delievered, and love was discovered. 


4 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. While this is not my type of book, it does sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an awesome book. I like this author so I will have to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great book. I love this author too! I have read some of her books. I need to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like there are a lot of different elements to this book. I like when it has a lot of components to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like it would be a fun summer read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a very good read! I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good book. I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to check this out! I've heard many good things about this author, and this book does sound pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm. This book looks interesting and very promising! I get a glimpse of the story but I want the complete! Got to get my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ryan Escat1/10/2023

    Oh my this sounds like a really interesting and amazing book to read! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great read! Will have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like it could be a fun 'who dunnit' novel, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the type of book that I like! It's on my reading list now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this books it was a great read and I would recommend it to anyone

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like a good story about love and friendship. I will have to check it out. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.