Gap Creek



julie is working as hard as a man does. They say it may be hard for her to stop. People in her town depend of her to slaughter hogs,  and nursing the dying. You might saypeople are weak and thier is so much to do.

At seventeen she married and move to a little town called gap creek. She thought life would be better there.  But Julie and hank's new life in the valley of gap creek, in they last day's of the life it seems to be more complicated then the couple had thought.

Sometime it is hard to image all the fires, the floods, Fresh, blood glitter so much more, that insulate themselves from the new life. To find out they survived, to find out that they wonder if love can keep choas and by the way side. 

Thier struggle with life work  along with nature and the changing century. With all the trimuphy's along with the disappointment with an united from to make gap creek a lifetime of marriage.

It was an amazing story of a lovely love stroy that has develope into a beautiful marriage  it as completated but they made it work.  In a little town of Gap Creep. 

3 stars

Comments

  1. I'm a sucker for love stories. I'll have to add this book to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a book that I need to add to my list. It sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a book my daughter would read, she enjoys reading love story books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a pretty amazing read. I have to look into checking this out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this years ago and loved it, but you have made me want to find my copy and read it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't imagine getting married at 17 or younger. My first marriage, I was 18 almost 19 when we tied the knot. It was hard because we were young and didn't have a ton of money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This book looks interesting and the concept is a heartwarming real-life scenario. Loved it, will check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a good read. My niece read a lot so I'll send her this book title.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to read! I always have a book open. This sounds like one I should add to my to read list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like an interesting read, I'd like to give it a try sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will be adding this to my reading list, it sounds like a good book. Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a sucker for love stories! Adding this to the list for my next bookstore visit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The life in a small town can be hard and annoying. It's not easy to make it! Interesting book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a beautiful story of love wthin there marriage. it is something I would read againand again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Richelle Milar8/09/2022

    This sounds like a really great book to read! I’m surely going to share this with my sister! She’ll love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rose Ann Sales8/09/2022

    This looks like a really nice read! I’m surely gonna add this on my list! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like something many of us can relate to, with the struggles we go through in life. It would be interesting to see how it ends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a very interesting read! I need to add this to my reading list

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love a good marriage story. This sounds like a great read. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous8/10/2022

    Gap Creek sounds like an interesting read! I've added this book to my reading list :)

    Everything Enchanting <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always love a good love story. I'm adding this to my list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

The Affair

The Thief

The Cobra's Song