Ordinary Grace



 You can totally agree, that was all about an ordinary grace that has know reason that i could remember yet. An yet  I have never came across the original forty years of not spoken about the single world. 

In the year of 1961 in Bremen Minnesota, were the two were play in a debut season, were the ice cold beer selling out including the soda counter at Halverson Drugstore and hot stuff comic books, where the mainstay on every barber shop magazine rack.

It was time of innocents of  having the hope of the country with a new young president.  For the thirteen year old frank has a grime summer of which in death which visit in many forms.  

Such as Murder, Suicide, Nature, Accidents. Frank was preoccupied  with the concerns of teenage boys. so when Tragedy hit his family, which includes his artic mother, his pastor of the Methodist church , even his father.

Julie his older sister was  the wise one this was beyond his kid brother.  He was finding himself into the secrets of the adult world. the Lies, adultery's, and betraying. was suddenly called dementors a mature and gumption of his years. 

Frank had this perspective for forty years after his fatal summer. Ordinary grace is a story that is about a boy that is expecting his man hood.  He was try so hard to understand the world around him.

It was seeming to be falling apart around him.  An unforgettable novel that is full of grace along with the terrible price of wisdom and the endurance of god .

4 stars

Comments

  1. It sounds like an amazing story, I must read it and find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good story. I will have to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title is a bit catchy, and the book sounds interesting with so many turns of events! Thanks for sharing an amazing review and a glimpse of what the story will convey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting... If i just have all the time to read books... Thanks for sharing your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a book I would enjoy. It sounds like there's lots going on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great read and I may have to add this one to my collection! Thank you for sharing and checking it out on Amazon next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a good book to read. Perfect for my next plane trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting read. I can see this being a great gift for a bookworm I know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a big word. secrets of the adult world

    ReplyDelete
  10. Richelle Milar4/11/2023

    This looks like a really great and interesting book that I need to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rose Ann Sales4/11/2023

    I’m surely going to enjoy this book a lot! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a great read. I’ll have to add it to my must read list. I’ll check with my library and see if they have it on their shelves for my to borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful information about "Ordinary Grace" by Laura JL Books! It sounds like a captivating and heartwarming story that I can't wait to read. I appreciate your enthusiasm and thoughtful insights, and I'm grateful for the valuable knowledge you've provided.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a good book that I would read. I will have to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like an interesting read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a nice story! Sounds to be interesting and easy to read!

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Ordinary Grace" sounds like an intense novel that explores a lot of dark subjects, could be an interesting read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

The Affair

The Thief

The Cobra's Song