Misery love cabernet


 Working at the breaking - neck speed as an personal assistant to a Hollywood sex movie star.  As a thirty year old Charlies  struggle with conflict feeling about an beautiful  photographer who has left for two months of filming with her hung of a producer.

Might say that Charlies has it all. Living in La in a fabulous home in a wonderful neighborhood.  As they were best of friends that always had there back.  With the perfect job.  And a feather love nest with Jorden, the sexy photographer that Charlies had started dating. 

Was it Charlies journal of smart lick advice which she would do better writing and finally following that help put them on the right track. Unfortunately Charlies was having conflict with his new movie set.

Her family was going to come to LA for the holidays. along with her love life was at square one. As Jorden has left LA  to shoot a move in Paris.  So the beautiful women would go after him. 

The handsome new producer is  a dear friend of Drew, that is tugging on his heart. On thing that Charlies was torn between waiting for Jordan to return, or start a new relationship with Liam.

The biggest thinks is the seduction, along with the love that cause the misery with a glass that is half filled of Cabernet.  This is a must read, I really enjoy the story line which has remind me of my life, an being in a relationship  always want to know was out there which went with the conflict of my feeling so much more. 

3 stars

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good book, but not something I would usually read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book a while back and remember liking it. It's a good one to read for laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good book. It will go on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a fun book to read! Definitely my type of book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8/29/2022

    This sounds like a pretty amazing read, I have to look into checking this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richelle Milar8/30/2022

    This looks like a really great book to read! I’m surely going to add this on my list! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose Ann Sales8/30/2022

    I’m sure this is a really good one to read! Can’t wait to check this out! I’m gonna share this with my sister too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one doesn't really sound like my cup of tea, but I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like an interesting book. I just started a new book a few days ago so Ill add this one to my list of must reads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't get over the title of this one. It's perfect for wine-loving mamas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The complicated love stories are always the most intriguing, lol. In real life the dependable boring stores are best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love to read about love stories. I am still romantic and believe in happy ending always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like an entertaining book and storyline. It is nice to have a fun book to read from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like an exciting book to read. I have a long list of books that I want to read. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love to read and this one looks like fun. Sometimes you want a book outside of the norm!

    ReplyDelete
  16. it was an amazing book, that kept me laughing all the way through it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

The Affair

The Thief

The Cobra's Song