Whispering Rock




Mike the us marine was found badly wounded in the line of duty, but he has found hope and healing in virgin river.  He agree to be the first cop of the city. As he know so much of the time to settle down.

He was divorced two and had date so many women, as he secretly was wondering for the commitment that he was wanting along with the happiness has his marine buddies have.  A women who could tie his heart forever.

As he find a women in Brie A Sacramento Prosecutor that understand  his drive to protect and service. Virgin River become a safe haven to Brie as she almost lost her life  at the hands of a crazy Criminal. 

Thought the tough and courage Brie  experience  the fear she couldn't escape. Now she has someone that can show her what it meaning of trusting again. Mike explain to her that hw would do anything to help her free herself from the painful memories.

The passionate, that was strong and gentle, he vow to give back to her what she selfless has given to him her heart, and with the new beginning, that she always wanted.

I could feel for the character, wanting to trust someone, but knowing that you have found someone that is kind and care is so important to have to restore the trust in that you are wanting. 

4 stars


Comments

  1. I've never been a romance reader but this one sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a wonderful read and I will have to check it out. Im love reading and this one sounds really good :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose Ann Sales9/03/2022

    This looks like a really great book to read! I’m surely gonna add this on my list! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an amazing story, has turned into an amazing love story. Which sounds will good. I must check it out. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like an interesting read, I'd love to check it out and read it soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How interesting, I had never heard of Robyn Carr's Whispering Rock but what an interesting read. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Virgin River story on Netflix?
    Either way, I think my wife would love reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading and this book sounds like something that I would be reading next thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The positive reviews mentioned in the post further solidify my interest in this book, and I can't wait to immerse myself in its pages and uncover the secrets that lie within.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

The Affair

The Thief

The Cobra's Song