Virgin river


welcome back to Virgin River where is book is where it all began.  Where the community was wanting a Midwife/nurse practitioner in Virgin River, where the population of six hundred. Wanting to make a difference in the back drop of  the tower of California with the redwoods, and the crystal clear rivers and the rent-free Cabin to go along with it. 

Recently widow Melinda  Monroe, saw the ad, she quickly decided that the remote mountain town was the best place to escape her headache to reenergizes her nursing career, that she loved.

But her high hope are derail when she first arrived.  You might say the cabin was a dump, the roads are theaceous and a local doctor  wants nothing to do with her. Then she realized that it was a huge mistake.

So Mel decided to leave town the next day. But to her surprise she finds a tiny baby was a banded on her front porch. that changes her plans. As she met Jack that was an former Marine that cemented into her plans.  Wasn't about the pouring rain Mel would have turned around to go back to La in a heart beat.

She decided to spend the night in Virgin River. As she discovered a warm place Jack's bar & grill. 

With all the challenges that they went through, and the friendship and having the community back most of all everyone knows  everybody.  It was a beautiful storyline and the character were so amazing.   It's all about how the community works together to make a better sociality. How the friendships are growing, how they come together for anyone that is in  need. 

4 star

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good book. I may have to add this to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the series so I will have to read the books to see how they compare. I bet I'd like the books too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. frosteer8/15/2022

    I love to read because it allows me to experience a different "life" as if I have live through the stories in the book.

    Added this book to my list, will get it when I have the chance to visit the bookstore this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a book that I need to add to my reading list. I love the theme of this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy books that take place in small towns so I would probably enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great book. I'll have to finish reading the one that I started and add it to my list of must-read books. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a very good read, I'm putting it on my list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This seems like an interesting book with even more interesting twists. Would love to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing book, it tingles my curiosity and now I'm interested to know more about the story. I'll definitely get my copy and read it immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monica Simpson8/16/2022

    I love the show and didn't even know this was a book. I need to read this now and see which one I like better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book sounds like a pleasant reading. I love the stories that happen in a little town...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great show, I didn't know there was a book. I have to add this to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Richelle Milar8/16/2022

    Wow! What a really interesting and amazing book you have here! I’m surely gonna add this on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This books looks really great. I cannot wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read the book nor seen the series. But I've been wanting to watch it. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  16. an amazing love story from start to finish, along with an amazing community that always there to help out when someone is in need. A Must read.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous8/18/2022

    Such a beautiful heart-warming story! I am definitely adding this to my reading list :)

    Everything Enchanting <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I watched a little bit of this series and found it entertaining. I didn't realize it was based off a book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

The Affair

The Thief

The Cobra's Song