Maid



 She was try to escape  from her hometown of pacific as she want to attend the Universality to become  a writer were  cutting corners. As summer fling an unexcepted pregnancy's. She turn to housekeeping to make end meet. 

As her dream providing for her daughter and have a very best life as well.  She worked all day and taking classes at night to work  toward her degree and to begin writing relentlessly.

The storyline of  maid explores the middle class American's and the reality of what it is like in the service industry. Might say that I become a ghost that is nameless.  the author writes about her relationship also her clients. 

Many of the don't know much about her only in the housecleaner setting.  As she plenty about them. She has discover more about her clients and their sadness, and their lives. Which would help her find her own path.

As she was writing at the journalist level has given her the voice of a servant, As a worker in the American dream from the poverty line. Maid is the author story it is not alone. 

It is an amazing story, that has a lot of memories on I felt when I work at so many jobs just to give my boys the best life that they are wanting.   It is all about creating stability for my boys well living the American dream of getting the best education, and the skills, you need to have in the future moving forward.  

As I was reading this book I put myself in the author feeling.  I had the same feeling for years, And I want how I was going to do this.  But with the support of my family and friends, I was able to have the stability for my kids and was stress free as well.

What a must read,  Along with 4 stars. 

Comments

  1. This sounds like a good book. I will have to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie8/22/2022

    This looks like a great read. Must check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot about this book. I have been meaning to read it. You reminded me that I need to request it at the library!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to read this book! I love a captivating book that I can get lost reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good book. I will have to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard of this book before and many saying it is a good read. I will have to check this out and let my daughter know since she loves to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a really amazing read. I can't wait to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been looking for new books to read. I love books that make me think and reflect on life. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a great book to read. I'll have to add it to my list. I just started a new book a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monica Simpson8/23/2022

    I watched the show so fast on Netflix. It was so good. I can only imagine that the book is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This seems like a really interesting book and I'd love to give it a read!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Richelle Milar8/23/2022

    Wow! This sounds like a really great book! I’m surely going to check this out! Can’t wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that this book is a piece of life of so many of us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woah, thanks for sharing thoughts about this book, would give it a read!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks really interesting. I definitely need to read this before summer is over. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adored this book. It was so enlightening. I'd read it again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Was this the book where they based that series on Netflix from? We watched that series. Such a good one! -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like a great book, and I'm sure many of us can relate to it in one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was an wonderful book that was so enlighten to life in general. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous8/24/2022

    Glad you gave the best support and education to your kids :) Moms are always the best <3 That's a great review of this book, will check it out 🙂.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

The Affair

The Thief

The Cobra's Song