Shelter Mountain


 For the second time in one year  A woman arrived in a small town in Virgin River was trying to escape her past. 

Preacher was about to close the bar when a young woman and her son came in the bar out of the wet October night. Preacher a former marine as seen his share of pain. Preacher could see a crisis by a mile. 

The woman was cover with bruises. He want to Procter them, also wanted to punish whoever had did this to her.  As he know immediately his inclination to protect something much more. 

Page has stirred up her emotions an this gentle giant of a man emotion he did not make her feel that way. But when her ex husband showed up in Virgin River. Preacher knew that his future was hanging into the balances.

There is one thing that marines says is always faithful has taught him, there are something are worth fighting for.

And seeing how faithful he was towards page, and how the trust was so strong.  It was something to see the bond between Preacher and her son. 

Seeing how their love was starting to grow, has they trusted  each other with the community to care for her son, and letting preacher be the guardienne of the said child. 

It was so beautiful to see how the community  how the work together to make shelter mountain an loveable place to visit and live as well. 

4 stars. 

Comments

  1. This sounds like a good book of love and family. I will have to add this to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, so much goes on at Virgin River that's for sure. I will have to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds like something I would be interested in reading. I'm almost finished with my current book and will need something else to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another eventful season at Virgin River, I wonder if there are any character overlaps between books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such a great book to read! Definitely going in my book list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like quite an engaging story line, and entertaining as well. I'd love to read what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a compelling read. It's nice to read about others creating a sense of community and belonging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my type of book! It's on my next to read list now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richelle Milar8/19/2022

    This looks like a really great and amazing book to read! I’m surely going to add this on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of the best book that I have every read, The story is something I would share with other. thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

The Affair

The Thief

The Cobra's Song