Are you overwhelmed with book blogging



Do you have a general idea what make me legitimate sad?

I have seen blogger do things they should not be doing.

  • I've seen blogger getting overwhelmed
  • I've seen blogger getting stressed out of all the reviews they have to write. But haven't had the opportunity to sit down and write them.
  • I seen blogger being so far behind with there ARc readings, They really don't want to read those types of books that they don't have too.
  • I have seen blogger wanting to read all the arc book in 2022. But They are not finished with 2021 Arc Books yet.  So they can't.
It sounds like these blogger are working a full time job that is stressful and they haven't been paid as of yet. 

They are so upset, They are so stressed, with all these obligation they have to do.  They started to fall behind at some point. Clearly they are not into the process.

At this point the enjoyment wasn't there. Doing stuff for free if it is fun But when it is know longer fun you would do it anyway, Even if it is wrong. 

It doesn't cross a blogger mind to stop do it?

  • So the obivous answer here it to stop doing it
  • Put those people post on facebook twitter and blogs.
  • Asking other for solutions and how to work around it.
  • The question that comes to my mind is why?
Let's cut to the chase?

If you are still dreading sitting down and writing those reviews, that you haven't had time to then don't do it.  

But your still behind in your arc reading but you don't have the motivation to do so.  Then don't read.

But you still want to read all the books in 2022.  Then do so. 

Something is wrong with this picture, so if you still don't have the motivation to do anything with book blogging.  You have to make it right. So that you can reclaim your freedom and enjoyment. 

Nobody is going to chase you if you are not in the mood to write those reviews, or reading those book.

So if your happy and it subposed to be fun. So if it is not fun for you just take a break. It is so important to make some changing. 

1. Stop excepting ARC book for review.

2. Stop reviewing every book that you read.

3. Read book out of order.


Related Posts

Comments

  1. What great advice. It can be stressful when you are running anykind of blog. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading should be fun! People shouldn't feel stressed that they can't keep up with their reading and ARC reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly would never want to be stressed when it comes to reading! I love to read and I would hate for it to be a chore so I feel for those who get burnt out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are good tips to remember. This would take the joy out of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post that I will definitely keep in mind. It also helps to have a routine to calm and pace yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would rather read for fun and share books as I go. But I decided not to do that with this blog. It was a ton of work. I don't mind sharing kid's books though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really good tips to remember. I don't usually do book reviews at all. If I love a book that I read, I usually just go to social media and post a photo with wording. Works so much easier in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richelle Milar11/01/2022

    I am surely gonna keep these tips in mind! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good not to get in over your head, especially when the quality of your reviews, and therefore your demographic or clients, suffer because of it when they're relying on us keeping our end of the deal.

    Much more different feel to it when we get to review for fun and it's just a love project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11/01/2022

    I have to admit, I do feel overwhelmed at times. But I make sure to write reviews when my mind is calm and composed. I enjoy reading and writing reviews, so can't take stress at all just for the sake of publishing it. Great tips 🙂.

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great tips. Reviews are tough and so is blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes a break is all you need to come back stronger. I find it refreshing to take a little time off every now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blogging can be overwhelming at times. I just make sure to take a break whenever there's an opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.