Dumplin

 


Dubbed a former beauty queen mom. Willadean  has always been at home in her own skin. Her thoughts on having an ultimate Bikini body? Put a Binki on her body. With her all American  Best Freind.

Ellen was by her side, things have always worked.  Until Will took a job at the harpy's  local fast food joint.  Then she met her Private School Bo, One of the hottest jocks. Will wasn't finding herself to be attracted to him. 

But she was so surprised when he like her back.  Finding new heights of self assurance  in her relationship with Bo.  Will was doubting about herself.  So she started out to take back her confidences. 

By doing  the horribly things that she could imagen on doing.  By entring the Teen Blue Bonnet Pageant. Along with several other candiates.  Showing the world that she belong up there as much as any twiggy girl does.

Along the way she surprised the hell out of Clover City. And maybe herself at all. 

It is a joyful read the beloved so many teens  who can relate to the feeling concerning their own skin.  It is so funny, an heartbreaking, real. Full of character the cheer her one to greatness. 

3 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. This sounds like an amazing book. It has alot of love to give and know the comfortable within your own skin. thanks you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great book! Thank you for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the book! I'm more into sci-fi fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read this! I also wanted to watch the movie based off the book but I never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know if I would like this novel based off the title, but the summary has peaked my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a really good book. Definitely something I'd want to read. I'll put this on my list of books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always been interested in the beauty pageant. I will have to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a good read. I've seen this book before but I can't remember where. Adding to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an interesting ready for sure and there is nothing I love more than a good book. Looks like a good one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Richelle Milar10/25/2022

    This looks like a really great and interesting book to read! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a coming-of-age book for teens. Recommend it for any teen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this movie a couple of years ago and really liked it, I'd love to check out thet book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to read the book! Maybe during the winter vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a great read. I'll add it to my reading list. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have heard of this book before, but I was not familiar with the storyline. Sounds like it is an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like a book that I would really enjoy reading. Will check it out! -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous10/26/2022

    Sounds like a great read! I will check it out surely. Lovely review, hun ❤️

    Everything Enchanting 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.