Fatherhood

 

Matt and Lizzy were High school sweethearts.  After a long distances relationship, the couple finally decided to settle in Las Angeles, they had this perfect marriage and their home is so gorogeously new home.

When baby girl was on her way, Lizzy Pregency was a little rocky, But they welcome Madeline to the world. She was healthy, and Breatiful.  Twentyfour hours later Lizzy suffer an Pulmonary embolism and past away instantly.

Without holding her baby who came into the world, and she was eager to do so. though confronting with devasting of grief, along with the responsiblity of a new baby and being a single father. 

Matt didn't surrender to desvastration; But he choose to create a life for his daughter maddy. As Matt shares the bittersweet and as his humorous courtship and marriage to lizzy. relying on his newborn daughter.

For the support that she unknowing provided and  the extraordinary online community of strangers who have become his friends.

Hats off to single dad out there.  They are so strong, and have the best understanding of  what our life would be along with the heartache, and why self care is so important to us. 

And give there daughter a wonderful memories and how important they are to them and there lives too.

4 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. Sounds so interesting, I must add this on my reading list for future reads, But I love the story that goes along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stories about fathers and daughters. Something so special about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Single dads are pretty awesome as are single moms. It's always a good thing when a parent steps up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just from the description I can tell this will be a tearful and heart-filling book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched this movie while traveling this past July. It was a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this movie and thought it was really good. I would love to read the book now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fatherhood looks like a beautiful movie, even though I am sure it is quite sad at times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richelle Milar10/18/2022

    I’m a daddy’s girl so I always love and enjoy this kind of story. Can’t wait to check out this book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a heartwarming story. I love to watch it for sure and thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like such a sad but touching story, I'd give it a read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to add this to my watch list asap. Love that it is out on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like such a heartwarming story. It is nice to read some books that have an uplifting theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would be a great book to give to a man who has a daughter, like my husband. :) -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a heart warming story. I'll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marie Gizelle10/20/2022

    I remember seeing a trailer to this, but couldn't remember the title so I wasn't able to watch! Thanks, now I know. Yes, single dads are great too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.