The Black sheep

 



She was fed up with her parent and their rules( which they kept a binder full of them) A Fifteen year old girl Kendra write her way into a tv show called the The Black sheep,  that gave them a chance to swap families with another teen.

So when the camera crew showed up at her Manhattan Apartment.  Kendra was having second thoughts.  but it was too late.  Kendra was which away to Monterey California to live with the Mulligan's.

It was an carefree home that was just like her own. Complete with Hippy parents with their five kids and there ferret. As she was falling for Mitch, was the Mulligan's seventeen year old son.

It sounds to complicated things further especially Mitch despising the show, and everything that is stands for.  As he gave it a chance Kendra was able to juggle her first love, also her new stardom, and pushy television protectors. Who will stop at anything to get higher rating.

So this is an bilious and touching, hams Kendra handles, live under a new roof and finding her first love, and true refuge in an unlikely new place them her own family.

It is an bilious and funny book that I loved. 

5. stars


Related Posts

Comments

  1. it sounds so cute and very funny, and I loved it too. I will be sharing this with my god daughter, she love something like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like that wife swap show they did on TV, except with kids. I bet it's a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a good book. It sounds like it has some humor to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that this book is funny and easy to read! Sounds so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like an interesting fall read. I will go check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richelle Milar10/16/2022

    This is such a really great and interesting read! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good love story. I will have to check this book out. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a good book to read. I remember at age 15 that my parent's rules were too strict but as a parent, I realize they weren't that strict.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun story, and it is nice to find a lighthearted story to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.