Watch Me

 



She thinks she did nothing wrong.  Might say that all has everything under control. She is about to move  into a full hourse of strangers and have her life broadcasting for the whole world to see. 

As long as she still have her boyfriend. Cory nothing that could go long. Nothing But Alley starts spending time with her housemaid Drew. He was an hot and sentative guy always seems to be around.  When she need someone the most. 

There were suspicions between Alley and Cory that was pulling them apart.  She wasn't sure if she could trust anyone, not even herself.  Ally had to learn the hard lesson of life and what happens when everyone is looking that always caputures her good side. 

It is an amazing story with a lot of romance twist that goes along with it.  Being in the spot light is something that is making anyone not to trust anyone . so much more. 

3. stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. That sounds like an interesting read. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh. I love romance novels. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica Simpson10/27/2022

    Was this inspired by The Real World? I used to watch that show all the time!


    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a book I need to read. I always love a good romance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love romance stories. This sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to add this one to my list. It sounds like a really good book. I have been getting in to reading a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy, I could not handle having my life broadcasted for the whole world! Oh and with a house full of strangers too?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A story with a romantic twist sounds like something I could get into!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like a amazing story. One thing with having a home full of stranger and it would be difficult to broadcast your whole life on tv too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Richelle Milar10/28/2022

    Wow! This looks like a really great book to read! I love romance this is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have just got in to Romance books! I have needed a break from true crime! This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's an easy to read story! Perfect for my winter vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a great romantic story line. I'll have to check it out and add it to my must-read list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.