chocolat

 





It's telling a story of the mysterious Vianna Rocher, who arrived  in the traditional and strait lace  French village of Lansquent-sous-tannes where she opened a chocolat shop. Quickly became the forcus point for resistance of  the village preist Francis.

It open on the Mardi Gras, it was on a single quiet street of Lansquent-sous-tannes . when the parade pssed the chocolat shop and the  painted church.  So at the rear of the prossesion  is a solid staute the Cure of Pere's.

In the mist of the crowd were two recent arrivals, Vianna and her daughter, Anunk have enjoy the festival, so much they decided to stay. So Vianna rented the apartment and reorganized the bakery down stairs to a  Chocolaterie. 

As she was going to call it La Celeste Parline. But father Franices was so anagry that the chocolat shop was going to be opening on the week of lent.  Lent is the time of solemnity, But it was not appropriate for opening a shop  that indulgences and sensuality.

This is an amazing novel that was adapted to a film of the same name Julia Binoche in 2000, it was a beautful romance with a twist, and seeing  how they got together for the grandmother birthday party and seeing how happy they were and all the love they had to give. 

3 stars





Related Posts

Comments

  1. I remember this movie! I will have to be sure to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a pretty amazing read, looking forward to checking this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im always in a hunt down to read more books. This seems interesting to read since there's a movie about this too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica Simpson10/19/2022

    I love that I'm currently devouring a bar of chocolate as I read this post. I need to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richelle Milar10/20/2022

    This looks like a really great book to read! I’m surely going to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose Ann Sales10/20/2022

    Oh my! This sounds a really great read! Thanks for sharing this with us! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a cool book for sure and I am always on the lookout for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, it make me want to sit down and eat some chocolat. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a fun movie, I bet the book would be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems interesting. Will check it out ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember when this movie came out. Ironically, I've never seen the movie and had no idea there was a book too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your reviews! Thank you! Always on the search for my next book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know if I have seen this movie. I feel like maybe I read the book years ago. I'll have to revisit the book and film.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.