The Party


 

All  it was a party. But it turned out to be a nightmare. Story was so compleing and additive...Brilliant.

Racheal woke up in a strange room, it was at the morning of her neighbor's party. She doesn't have any memory  of what has happen the night before. She was wondering why her husband left her alone at the party.

She was still wondering did she row? And why was Rachael arm so bruised? Why is the neightbor and her friends so vain about what has happen?

She has put the pieace together little by little bit.  Of the devasting event that happen in her friends house, at the party that she was wanting to be safe to attend. Everyone had a different idea of what happen that night.

Or has everyone have something to hide at someport.  she knew that someone knew what happen to her, and she was determined to find out. 

As I was reading this story I could find out who was the one that new all about what happen at the party. There so many twisted to the story, and it was billiant and trilling book to read. And I love that it was written well as a bestseller that lisa hall has written. 

3. stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. Thanks for the suggestion. Always looking for a good book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a very good book. I am adding it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy books with a twist! I will have to add this one to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very interesting book! Love a good mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book has a good subject. I need to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, maybe I'll get this as a Christmas gift for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good mystery thriller, so this one sounds right up my street.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo yes this looks like a very good book. I'll have to add it to me TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just finished the Handsmaids Tale and The Testaments. I was looking for another great read! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good who done it, mystery novel! This one feels more up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, you have me curious to read it now. I want to know what happened at that party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Richelle Milar11/05/2022

    This looks like a really great and interesting book to read! I love to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mystery books are my favorite genre. I'll have to add this book to my reading list. Can't wait to read the whole story and find out what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds like an amazing triller. I must read it. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This will keep you on the tip of your seat. Love these mysteries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.