Sell out




 The girls had  divided themselves by there race, If I have known, Maybe I would have chosen differently.  Maybe not, either way,  But I knew was on the wrong side. 

Taken place in the summer when everything was going to change at some point.  knowing Natasha, had this wonderful live with Park Adams,  She had friends, she fit into, She was a member of the ballet troupe.

Knowing she was the only African American in her school really didn't bother her that much. But it bother Tilly, Natasha grandmother from Harlem. She decided Natasha need to go back to her roots. Or her grandmother is afraid of loosing her completely.

Tilly wisp her away to the world  that suddenly wasn't in Natasha's life that doesn't make any sense to her. Harlem and the comfort zone in the Bronx, and the crises center continue on. 

There were two boys that lived in her neighborhood like her to come back home, She never had a boyfriend So there were a couple of girls had open up to her and show her the light that was at the end of a tunnel. 

Natasha stranded her grounds and discovered that friendship, and love, joyfulness, self discovery and have waited for a long time. 

I love her journey of discovering who she is, and discovering who she was, being strong, and be powerful as needed, in finding the friendship and love , joyfulness she was waiting for a very long time. 

3 stars


Related Posts

Comments

  1. This sounds like a great book about finding yourself! I'll have to add it to my list to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy a good discovery book. I will pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a really interesting read. I would love to read this and see if I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richelle Milar10/11/2022

    This is such a really great and interesting book to read! I’m surely going to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good coming of age book on discovering your roots and finding yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds to be an awesome book that I would like to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an interesting journey of self discovery. Seems like a relatable story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great book to read. Would definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughters love a good coming-of-age book. This sounds like a read about discovering your roots and finding yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband's always on the lookout for good book recs. I'm going to tell him about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like an interesting book and I'd like to read it. I'll add it to my reading list. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like very interesting book. I must add it to my reading list. thanks you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marie Gizelle10/15/2022

    Sounds like a great read! A protagonist that is strong but still faces problems is cool to get to know. Thanks for sharing this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.