the Crow's call

 



When they discovered that Vernon King, his son, son in law were in a tragic accident. Three women were left coping with there death, as the become the sole provider of the family that was left behind. 

The only income that they women had was from the greenhouse, it seems like someone is trying to put the out of business.  As Amy King just lost her father and brother and her mother needed her to help with the running of the family's greenhouse.

It wasn't fair for her to leave the job that she loves, when there is a sister and a brother that could help. Sylvia was still grieving for the husband that she loss to raise her three children, Henry was just out of school, is saddling with all the jobs that his father and brother used to do. 

As Amy resume her new role, and she asked Jared to put their courtship on hold. When things started to heat up at the greenhouse, will Amy start to crumble under pressure?

As I was reading the story I felt the greenhouse was talking about A prayer jar. I was so happy that some of the character were part of the story.  I was very happy with mystery of the Amish.  Which I have enjoy and love it.

4 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. I have always been intrigued by the amish. I will have to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a book that I would enjoy. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amish literature is my guilty pleasure! I love reading about this lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds to be an interesting story of struggling with life problems. I would like to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica Simpson10/05/2022

    I've never read Amish stories before. I'm intrigued! This story sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it This is something that i would read over and over again, the mystery of the amish is my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richelle Milar10/05/2022

    This looks like a really great book to read! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ryan Escat10/05/2022

    This sounds like a really nice and interesting book that I must read! I’m gonna check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh interesting, I didn't realize the book was based off an Amish community until closer to the end of the review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure many people can relate to this storyline, of having to provide for family under hardship. Sounds like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a great book to read. I can relate, I've got health issues and the internet with my work. When I miss too much work, it makes paying the bills hard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an interesting story, and I like that it is a unique storyline. While it is unique, it is also relatable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like an interesting read. I haven't read too many books featuring the Amish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an intriguing piece of work. I'd love to get my hands on this book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It has been a while since I read books in this setting.. love the cover and synopsis of this book

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never read a book about the Amish. I do find them interesting. I will have to check this one. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  17. The symbolism of the greenhouse representing a prayer jar is poignant, highlighting the themes of hope and resilience threaded throughout the story.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this books sounds like a lovely read. I will have to grab myself a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous3/12/2024

    This sounds like a great book to add to my reading collection. I appreciate you sharing your review wiht us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous3/12/2024

    I love the cover of this book. The story sounds pretty nice, would love to give it a read. Great review 👌🏻.

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like this book has an interesting story. I will definitely grab a copy of this book.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm sure people will relate to this story! It. sounds like a very interesting read. Saved to read it later!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the cover, it really looks pretty. The review is super good. In past I had picked up books as per your reviews they turned out to be good. Will go for this as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.